Technical Features of Lab bead mill
1. Configuration of small laboratory models of SP, AP and “Shine” SH grinding system. Capacity can be industrially amplified, processing batches of 200ml or more.
2. Very small grinding beads can be used, such as 0.3mm diameter grinding beads for nanomaterial grinding, and 0.3-3mm diameter grinding beads can be used.
3. Feed pump: self-circulation, hose pump, diaphragm pump
4. Four kinds of grinding chamber volume: 0.6L 1.0L 1.4L,2L, material optional: stainless steel, hard alloy, ceramic, polyurethane, etc., can be used to avoid metal contamination.
5. A variety of material stirrers are available: disc type, peg type composite type, materials are stainless steel, wear-resistant steel, hard alloy, ceramic, polyurethane, etc.
6. Multiple operations and electrical control and display, can be pre-wet and dispersed with a variety of laboratory mixers, different models for selection.
Application Area of Lab bead mill
Paints and coating, inks, Pigments, dyes, paints, inks, food, chocolate, biologics and cell breaks, cosmetics, non-metallic ores and ceramics.
Model of laboratory bead mill: 0.6L/1.0L/1.4L/2.0L
1.The materials of dispersing discs: Stainless steel, polyurethane, wearable steel, wearable stainless steel and ceramics.
2.The Materials of the inner chamber: Stainless steel, polyurethane, wearable steel, wearable stainless steel and ceramics.
3. Control and display system: Operation column or PLC and touch screen.
4.Electrical appliance: Ex-proof or non-Ex-proof.
|MiNi Laboratory bead mill Series |
|Type ||Working Volume ||Power ||Grinding Beads ||Minimum amount of material |
|(L) ||(kW) ||(mm) ||(L) |
|MINI0.6 ||0.6 ||4 ||0.3-3 ||1.3 |
|MINI1.0 ||1 ||4 ||0.3-3 ||2 |
|MINI1.4 ||1.4 ||4 ||0.3-3 ||3 |
|MiNi2.0 ||2 ||5.5 ||0.3-3 ||4.5 |